It’s never too soon to begin saving and planning for retirement. One of the biggest fears of retirees is the possibility of out-living one’s retirement savings. Our goal is to plan for our clients to enjoy the retirement they earned, over a lifetime of work, without being forced to potentially make significant changes in lifestyle. Implementing a comprehensive plan as early as possible and regularly monitoring that plan can help improve the probability of achieving that goal.
If you fail to plan for life after work, all the effort you’ve put into your working life may be jeopardized, and you may be left with more questions than answers. And an ill-prepared retirement has the potential to be filled with financial stress and chaos, instead of the opposite potential – life-enriching experiences and freedom.
Things To Consider
Retirement planning shouldn’t start at retirement; it should start well before. We take a long-term view of your financial wellbeing to help create a life after work that is as well-planned as your life while working.
- Understand your goals: Through a detailed personalized approach, we discover your retirement goals. Whether it’s travel, a new hobby, or spending more time with the people you love, we will help you work toward your ideal retirement.
- Analyze your current position: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand and the various sources of income you will potentially receive in retirement. We will help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Develop your plan: We will work with you to create a retirement plan that aims to address your goals and objectives. The plan we create will not be static as we will continually review the plan each year. You will not only have a better understanding of your investments, and what you need to fund your retirement lifestyle, you will also have our guidance on how to potentially handle any shortfalls.
- Implement your plan: As you move closer to retirement, we will work with you to ensure the plans are implemented in an orderly manner. The goal of our retirement planning approach is to help make the transition to retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Partner with you in retirement and beyond: A long and fulfilling retirement takes multiple facets of your financial picture into consideration: health care, long-term care, insurance, legacy planning, and charitable giving. Our financial professionals will be here for you when you need advice in any of these areas.
- Provide ongoing reviews: We’ll continue to review your retirement plan and consult with you about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs